What is attitude? From Webster Dictionary;
- State of mind, behaviour, or conduct regarding some matter, as indicating opinion or purpose.
- Attitude – change. If you are not willing to change, you are in a bad situation. To resist change is to miss opportunities.
A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. -Hugh Downs
- True leadership digs deep to discover human potential and then directs and releases it towards a goal.
Faithfulness in a small responsibility is an indicator of faithfulness in a larger responsibility.
The Law of Teamwork
- Nothing of significance was ever achieved by an individual acting alone.
- Behind an able man there are always other able man. That is the value of teamwork.
- Teamwork birthed when you concentrate on “we” instead of “me”.
- No one of us is more important than the rest of us. (Ray Kroc)
- Having the right people in the right places is essential to team building.